The Crystal nVision Pressure Recorder provides visual measurements graphically, with or without a pc, in real time as it is being recorded. The nVision is flexible and can be configured to measure and record a variety of combinations of measurements. In addition to pressure, modules for temperature, voltage and current can be used.
Accuracy is up to 0.025 percent of reading, so any nVision can typically replace several gauges or calibrators you may have been using. The nVision is fully temperature compensated, so there is no change in accuracy throughout the entire operating temperature range. The nVision features two identical bays allowing confi guration of the reference recorder to meet your requirements. All modules are field-replaceable allowing you the flexibility to react to changing needs and module calibration requirements.
The nVision’s case is made from a rugged injection molded polymer utilizing a gasket to seal the enclosure against dust and water intrusion. Even the mini USB B connector is fully sealed (with or without the protective boot cover). Circuitry is mounted in a shock-absorbing system and the batteries are easily accessible by removing four captive screws.
- Log 500,000 points at up to 10 readings per/s
- Interactive real-time graphing of measurements
- Quick-change module bays
- 15,000 psi (1000 bar, 100MPa) pressure
- Pt100 RTD temperature
- Voltage (28VDC), current (55mA), & switch test
- Switch to absolute pressure with BARO option
- IP67 rated enclosure & drop tested from 5ft
- nVision Recorder
- CD Manual
- ISO 17025 Accredited Calibration Certificate, NIST Traceable
- Soft Carrying Case P/N 4087
- Protective Boot P/N 3985
- Mini-USB Cable P/N 3951
Catatan : Harga tidak mengikat, sewaktu-waktu dapat berubah tanpa pemberitahuan dahulu