The CST Berger Nitrogen Prism 63-1010N helps prevent inaccuracy brought about by fogging because its 2 ½ inches single prism is sealed in nitrogen. This is designed to make measuring tasks possible despite being in humid areas or under cold weather conditions. The nitrogen prism has 2.5 arc seconds accuracy and offset settings of 0/-30 millimeter. Target and holder are made out of metal and adjusting the tilt is made easy thanks to its convenient tension adjusting knobs, which helps the user to shoot then proceed to other spots faster. It is compatible with any 5/8 inch – 11 pole. It comes in bright color scheme of White and Orange which makes sighting it from any total station easier.
- 2 1/2 inches single prism is sealed and charged with Nitrogen which prevents fogging
- Offset options of 0 or – 30 millimeters with 2.5 arc seconds accuracy
- Comes with durable Metal Holder and Target
- Compatbile with M20 thread
- Tension adjusting brass knob to make adjusting the tilt easier.
- CST/berger 63-1010N Nitrogen Prism
- Diameter: 2 1/2 inches
- Thread: 5/8 inch – 11
- Warranty: 1 year
- Material: Metal
- Type: Single.