The Peanut Pack provides low cost versatility for shots up to 3000 feet (900m). It’s small and light, making it priceless on shots that involve rough terrain. The versatile mounting options create more freedom and speed in setup. The Peanut Pack is virtually indestructible under most working conditions, as it is precision-machined from die-cast aluminum then electrostatically powder-painted for a long-lasting and durable finish. One Year Warranty.
- Plumb bob prism mount
- Prism point
- Padded Cordura case with belt loop
- Instruction manual.
- Angle Measurement: Measuring Method/Reading System: photoelectric detection by incremental encode; Detection Method: horizontal:dual; vertical: dual; Minimum Reading: 1-second; Accuracy: 2-second; Diameter of Circle: 3.11 in.(79mm).
- Distance Measurement: Unit of Measure (distance display): m/ft
- Tilt Sensor/Compensator: Range: ±3 minutes; Type: liquid electric detection/plate vial.
- Battery/Power: Power Source: rechargeable Li-H battery NB-36; Battery Life: 5-6 hours; Battery Life Alert: yes; Voltage: DC6V
- Optical Plummet: Image: erect;Magnification: 3x; Field of View: 5 degrees; Focus Range: 0.3~infinity
- Level: Plate/Tubular Bubble Vial: 30 sec. per division/2mm; Circular Bubble Vial: 8 min. per division/2mm
- Telescope: Length of Tube; 5.984 in.(152mm); Image: erect; Diameter of Objective Lens (Aperture): 0.060 in.(45mm) EDM: 1.850 in.(47 mm); Magnification: 30x; Field of View: 1 degree 30 arcmin; Resolving Power: 3 arcsec; Minimum Focus Distance: 4.265 ft. (1.3 m); Ratio of Stadia Lines: 100; Sight Distance Precision/Focus Range: less than/equal to 0.4%D
- Display and Keypad: Type: dual-large LCD display.
- Temperature: Operating: -4Fº~122ºF (-20ºC~50ºC); Storage: -4Fº~122ºF (-20ºC~50ºC).
- Measurement Range (under fair weather conditions): Single Prism: 9,842 ft (3.0 km); Triple Prism: 16,404 ft (5.0 km); No Prism: 656 ft (200 m)
- General: Weight: 12 lbs (5.4kg); Dimensions: 6.300 in. x 5.905 in. x 13.386 in.(160 x 150 x 340 mm); Warranty: 2-year manufacturer’s. warranty.