The Fieldpiece SMAN360 Three-port Digital Manifold is easily capable of automatically calculating target superheat, so the user doesn’t have to worry about guesswork or manual calculations. Additionally, the Fieldpiece SMAN360 has the ability to perform a linear adjustment of the pressure sensors based on refrigerant type, temperature, and pressure, and it’s so easy, the user can do it right in the field.
Built into the Fieldpiece SMAN360 Three-port Digital Manifold is a precise micron gauge with resolution from 50 to 9,999. The Fieldpiece SMAN 360’s exclusive micron alarm allows the user to set the alarm to a chosen micron level, and when the vacuum reaches that level, the alarm will sound, freeing the user to keep working when pulling a vacuum.
By combining new technology with an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, the Fieldpiece SMAN360 makes it easy for you to quickly maximize the efficiency of any A/C or refrigeration unit. Built by the HVACR industry’s leading innovator, the Fieldpiece SMAN-360 is packed with the features you want.
- 2 Pressures
- 2 Temperatures
- Vacuum in Microns
- Target Superheat
- Vapor Saturation
- Liquid Saturation
- Displays Pressures, Superheat, Subcooling, Pipe Temps, Saturation Temps, and Refrigerant Type all on one screen
- Loaded with 45 refrigerants and the capability of adding more through future firmware updates
- Expanded Temperature Tolerance to go from Freezers to Rooftops
- Sturdy Plastic Casing
- Easy Future Refrigerant Updates via Mini USB Cable
- Improved Valves are easier to open and close and create a stronger seal
- Micron gauge:
- Alarm, stopwatch, and rate indicator
- 50 to 9,999 resolution
- Highly Durable LCD for clear and accurate measurements.
- ATC1 Type-K Pipe clamp thermocouples
- ANC10 Padded carrying case
- AA Batteries
- User manual.