The Fluke 510 Analyzer is ideal test tool for maintenance, troubleshooting and performance testing of individual storage batteries and battery banks used in critical battery back-up applications. The intuitive user interface, compact design and rugged construction ensure optimum performance, test results and reliability. The Fluke 510 Battery Analyzer cover a broad range of battery test functions ranging from DC voltage and resistance tests to full condition testing using an automated string function testing and the test probe integrated infra-red temperature measurement system.
The Fluke 510 Battery Analyzer has been specifically designed for measurements on stationary batteries including GEL, AGM (Absorbed Glass MAT) and float open cells. Rugged mainframe construction and rugged probes with replaceable probe tips have been designed to meet the demands of repeated testing; decreasing failure rates and further reduces cost of ownership.
- Key measurements: Battery Resistance; DC and AC Voltage; DC and AC Current; Ripple Voltage; Frequency; Battery Temperature
- Sequence measurement mode allows for automatic or manual sequence testing of battery strings with automatic measurement storage including voltage, resistance and temperature (with Intelligent Probe)
- All measured values are automatically captured during testing
- Stored Values be reviewed on the instrument before downloading for on the-go analysis
- Optimized user interface
- Battery Management Software delivers professional results and updates
- Rugged Ergonomic Test leads
- Test Probe extenders
- Covers all IEEE recommended battery test measurements
- Wireless communication for data download and remote display
- 7.4V 3000mAh Lithium-ion battery for more than eight hours continuous operation
- Easy storage and carrying
- USB Port for fast data download to Software
- 600 V CAT III, 1,000V MAX rated for safe measurements all around the battery power supply equipment.
- BTL10 Test Leads
- Magnetic hang strap
- Zero Ohm Calibration Resistor
- BC500 AC Charger
- BTL-A Probe Adapter
- Soft Case
- Short Probe Tip Covers
- Extra Probe Tips
- AC Line Cord.