The TS22A Test Set’s unique built-in one-way amplified speaker provides three audio levels for hands-free listening and use with automated voice response systems. Multiple memories enable storage of nine 18 digit telephone numbers in repertory dialer (speed dialing) for easy access to test boards, the central office and other frequently called numbers. The last number redial feature eliminates the need to re-key your last entry. The Fluke Networks 22801001 TS22A Telephone Test Set with Piercing Pin Clips offers an unbeatable combination of reliability, durability and expanded utility.
The Fluke Networks TS22A also features a built in two-way speakerphone. The two-way speakerphone enables the user to operate hands free. The effect of ambient noise can be eliminated with the Mute switch, allowing the technician to monitor a line uninterrupted while in Talk mode.
- Test Set has a two-way speakerphone for true hands-free conversation
- DropSafe reliability passes 20-foot drop test
- RainSafe protection in severe weather conditions
- Stores nine 18-digit numbers in repertory dialer (speed dialing)
- Available in optional configurations:
* 22801004 – with 346A Plug
* 22801007 – with Ground Start Cord
* 22801009 – with Angled Bed of Nails
- User guide.