Recognized as the industry standard for basic test sets, the Fluke Networks 30800001 TS30 Test Set provides superior quality at an affordable price. With its high impedance Monitor for DataSafe operation, technicians can clip onto a line in Monitor mode without disrupting existing traffic. Fluke Networks’ unsurpassed RainSafe protection standards and DropSafe durability assure the test set will keep working even in the toughest environments. Solid weatherproofing provides enhanced resistance to severe weather conditions.
- High impedance monitor mode
- Automatic regulation of speech levels
- Tone and pulse operation
- Last number redial in tone and pulse modes
- RainSafe weather protection for use in extreme weather conditions
- Hook flash button
- Fully functional with either line polarity
- Audible electronic ringer for call backs
- High current and over voltage protection
- High impact polycarbonate case
- Field replaceable spring-loaded belt clip
- Hearing aid compatible receiver
- Transmitter Mute switch
- Talk and Monitor modes
- Ergonomic design
- Lightweight unit is easily transported
- For model with Angled Bed-of-Nails Clips.
- User guide.