Fluke Networks TS90 works on virtually any two-or-more conductor cables. With the patented SmartTone analog tone generator that generates five different tones, identifying a specific pair is quick and easy, even in proximity to current-bearing cable. SmartTone capability identifies the exact pair by changing the tone at the far end of the cable when the correct pair is shorted. The bright large LED screen and simple menu is easy to read, even low light conditions. When clipping on to a unidentified pair at a job site, with voltage up to 250V AC, the unit will immediately sound an alarm.
Now measuring cable or identify tone on a specific line is no longer a time-consuming, two-person task. With TS90 or TS100, contractors can monitor cable inventory in trucks, warehouses, generate more accurate bids for jobs by quickly assessing needs, and manage cable stock with greater accuracy. And, technicians can find and fix cable problems without pulling new wire, or blindly cutting into walls or streets, saving additional time and money. The Fluke Networks TS90 allows one person to get all these tasks done from just one end of the cable, with a single, competitively priced tool.
- Three tools in one:
* Fault locator
* Cable and wire manager
* Patented SmartTone analog tone generator
- Works on any two or more conductor cable up to 2,500 ft
- Instantly measures distance to open or any fault from one end of any cable pair
- Patented SmartTone tone generator positively identifies pair
- measures cable distance on spool
- Measures constantly while “on”
- Displays distance reading rather than waveform
- Moisture proof.
- AA Batteries
- User Manual