R150005 LanXPLORER™ PLUS With Single RJ-45 Test Port And Wi-Fi
LanXPLORER PRO is an exceptional In-Line Active and Passive network tester from IDEAL INDUSTRIES, INC. It offers unsurpassed test capability for Local Area Network management with state-of-the-art touchscreen interface and large clear color display. LanXPLORER PRO is a high quality, powerful, convenient and easy to use tester unrivalled by any other product available today.
With full In-Line and Endpoint test capabilities, LanXPLORER PRO tests not only copper cables but also active LAN connections over copper and fiber links. In addition, it liberates the user from cables by allowing most tests to be conducted through a wireless connection offering unparalleled flexibility. With such comprehensive test capability and ease of use, LanXPLORER PRO is the perfect tool to meet the needs of professional IT installers and systems administrators in any enterprise, campus or industrial Ethernet environment.
The PRO version adds a 2nd copper test port and a SFP fiber optic port. The 2nd copper port lets the LanXPLORER be connected between any two devices (in-line mode) in the network where it can monitor all traffic between those devices. In-line mode also passes power so that PoE devices can be powered through the LanXPLORER and the power consumption of that device can be measured. The SFP port lets users add fiber optic modules (like those used in Signaltek) to the LanXPLORER. These same tests (except PoE) that are available in copper end-point mode are available in fiber optic end-point mode.
PRO model will be available in the Premium configuration which adds the rechargeable battery and tracing probe.
LanXPLORER PRO supports end-point testing of PoE and PoE+ supplies. It will detect the presence of PoE/PoE+ and place a load on the line to determine the maximum amount of power available. Voltage, mA and watts will be displayed for each pair. Pass/fail limits can be set for PoE and PoE+ for fast service testing.
- One RJ-45 port for in-line testing as well as Wi-Fi
- Troubleshoot passive cabling and active networks
- Touch-n-test user interface
- Copper, fiber and Wi-Fi testing
- Peak, instant, 30-second, and continuous bandwidth monitoring
- PoE and PoE+ endpoint and in-line testing with load simulation
- Device discovery and top-talker identification.
- LanXPLORER™ PLUS test unit
- Remote Unit No. 1
- External USB high sensitivity WiFi antenna
- Patch cables – 30cm, Cat. 5e STP
- Manual on CD
- Quick reference guide
- Carrying case
- NiMH battery pack
- Power supply with EU/UK adapter
- IDEAL amplifier probe 62-164,
- RJ45 insert extraction tool
- Lifejack™ RJ45 inserts.