Providing high level of functionality and monitoring capability, the Gasmaster can be used portably or fixed in position. The monitor is compatible with a full range of gas sensors. The remote sensor head adaptor kit is designed to allow the sensor head to be located up to 46 ft away from the main unit.
Handheld gas monitors are suitable for indoor, industrial and outdoor air quality monitoring. Compatible with over 30 different interchangeable sensor heads, one monitor can be used to measure multiple gases and concentrations. Interchangeable sensor heads also make servicing the monitors as simple as replacing the old head with a new one.
- Simultaneous measurements of gas concentration, temperature, and humidity
- Data logging function and USB interface for PC communication
- Multi-gas sensor heads are available for IAQ survey applications
- Over 8 hours battery life (recharge in 2 hrs)
- Span and zero calibration
- The gas monitor is fully compatible with all gas sensors
- Sensor heads for handheld units are interchangeable without recalibration of main unit
- More than 20 gases including: Ammonia, Carbon monoxide, Carbon Dioxide, Hydrogen, Formaldehyde,
- Hydrogen sulphide, Methane, Ozone, Nitrogen Dioxide, Perchloroethylene, Sulphur dioxide and VOCs.
- Model 2750 Monitor base
- USB to monitor cable
- Lithium Smart Charger
- Battery pack (11.1V Lithium Polymer)
- User Manual.