The handheld Kanomax 3800 condensation particle counter has the ability to measure particle sizes from 0.015 to 1µm over a measuring range of 0 to 100,000 particles/cm³.
The Kanomax 3800 features a sampling airflow of 0.7 L/min, and its data logging function can hold up to 10,000 measurements. Featuring a handy and lightweight design, the handheld Kanomax 3800 condensation particle counter offers a 0.015 micron (15nm) minimum sensitivity.
Computer software is included with the Kanomax 3800, making downloading data to your PC (via a USB interface) very simple. You can simultaneously receive data and display/graph data in real-time. Measurement data is saved as a text file for exporting to standard calculation software.
- Measuring Particle Size: 0.015 to 1µm
- Measuring Range: 0 to 100,000 particles/cm³
- Counting Efficiency: 50nm: 100±20% (15nm: More than 50%)
- Zero Count Level: Less than 1 particle/cm³
- Flow Rate:
- Aerosol Flow: 100cc/min
- Total Flow: 700cc/min
- Alcohol Supply:
- Type: 100% Reagent Grade Isopropyl Alcohol
- Hours per Fill: 5 hours at 73°F (23°C)
- Absolute Pressure Sensor: 150 to 1,150 hPa
- Mode of Measurements: Repeat / Program / Counter
- Display: Built-in LCD (128 x 64 dots)
- Interface: USB, Printer Output Port
- Data Storage: 10,000 samples.
- Operation manual
- Carrying case
- AC adapter
- Zero filter
- PC communication cable
- Data download software.