Measures 5 particle sizes; 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 3.0 and 5.0 um in cf or m3
The handheld Kanomax 3886 laser particle counter has the ability to measure five different particle sizes simultaneously: 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 3.0 and 5.0µm. The Kanomax 3886 can measure in cf or m³ and displays two channels. The built-in flow sensor can measure within 0.1 CFM (±10%).
With a laser diode light source, the handheld Kanomax 3886 laser particle counter has a counting efficiency of 50% @ 0.3 um and 100% for particles >0.45µm per JIS B9921. The Kanomax 3886 is capable of measuring up to four parameters in one instrument. Temperature / relative humidity and air velocity probes are available as accessories.
- Channels: 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 3.0, 5.0µm
- Flow Rate: 0.1 cfm (2.83 l/min)
- Light Source: Laser Diode
- Calibration: PSL particles in air
- Counting Efficiency: 50% @ 0.3 um; 100% for particles >0.45 um (per JIS B9921: 1997)
- Zero Count: ≤1 count / 5 minutes (per JIS B9921: 1997)
- Coincidental Loss: <5% @ 2,000,000 particles/cf
- Sampling Time: 1 sec to 99 min 59 sec (in 1 second increments)
- Count Modes: Single, Repeat, Continuous, Calculation and Remote
- Display: 20 letters, 4 line LCD
- Interface: RS232C or RS485
- Baud Rate: 9600 bps
- Buffer Memory: 500 sample records.
- Isokinetic Probe
- AC Adapter
- Zero Filter
- Battery & Charger
- NIST Certificate.