3-channel handheld particle counter, 0.3, 0.5, and 5.0µm.
The handheld Kanomax 3887 laser particle counter has the ability to measure three different particle sizes simultaneously – 0.3, 0.5, and 5.0µm. The 3887 measures in cf or m³ and displays all three particle size counts. Users can sample airflow at 2.83 L/min, and the data logging feature can store up to 10,000 measurements. The Kanomax 3887 laser particle counter includes software that allows users to download data to a computer for analysis.
With a laser diode light source, the handheld Kanomax 3887 laser particle counter is a compact and lightweight unit that is capable of remote control. A useful ISO mode is included for Class 5 ~ 9 clean room certification. Kanomax measuring software displays and graphs the measurement data in real-time, while connected to a PC.
- Light Source: Laser Diode
- Channel Sizes (µm): 0.3, 0.5, 5.0
- Flow Rate: 2.83 lpm (0.10 cfm)
- Zero Count Level: 1 count or less in 5min (JIS B9921-1997)
- Counting Efficiency: 50% at 0.3µm (meets JIS B9921-1997)
- Coincidence Loss: Less than 5% at 2,000,000 particle/cf
- Sample Time: 10 second to 99 min 59 sec
- Sampling Frequency: 1 – 99 while in Repeat Mode or Continuous
- Count Alarm: 1 – 70,000,000 counts
- Mode of Measurements: Single / Repeat / Continuous / Calculation / Remote ISO Mode (corresponds to ISO 14464)
- Data Storage: 10,000 samples
- Display: LCD: 20 letters, 4 lines
- Hardware Interface: RS232C & USB
- Baud Rate: 9600 bps.
- Operation manual
- AC adapter
- x AA Batteries, 100 – 240VAC, 50 to 60 Hz
- Battery charger
- Isokinetic probe
- Meter stand
- Zero filter
- RS232 cable
- USB to serial adapter
- Carrying case
- NIST Calibration cert.