Measuring Particle Size 0.3 µm, 0.5 µm, 1.0 µm, 3.0 µm, 5.0µm, 10.0µm
The Kanomax 3905 / 3910 Portable Particle Counters are the smallest 6-channel portable particle counters in the industry. They provide a 28.3 or 50 LPM flow rate with a 0.3 micron sensitivity. With its large color touch screen, streamlined, user-friendly interface and pre-programmed standards mode to guide you through the measuring and certification process it may also be the most helpful. An optional Climomaster environmental sensor provides the ability to measure air velocity, temperature and humidity making the 3905 or 3910 the ultimate tool for cleanroom certification.
- 28.3 L/min (1.0 cfm) flow rate (model 3905)
- 50 L/min (1.77 cfm) flow rate (model 3910)
- Simultaneous measurements of 6 particle sizes
- Store up to 10,000 measurements
- Large color touch screen
- Stainless enclosure
- 2 year warranty
- Particle, airflow, temperature, humidity, differential pressure
- Mulit-standard mode:
- ISO 14644, FS 209E, BS 5295, EC GMP
- Compliant with ISO 21501-4 and 21 CFR Part 11.
- Quick-start guide
- AC adapter
- Zero filter
- Isokinetic probe with 79 inch (2m) tubing
- Inlet nozzle
- Data processing software
- Memory card
- Rolls of cleanroom-grade printer paper
- Li-ion battery and calibration certificate.