The Affordable Six Channel Solution
The GT-526S is a full-featured, battery-operated, portable particle counter that provides the functionality of a bench unit with the convenience of a handheld.
User Selectable Sizes
Six programmable particle sizes. Operator can set each size from 0.3 to 10 microns.
Count Alarm Limits
Two programmable count alarm limits. Alarms are indicated by an audible beep, displayed message and an alarm flag in the data file.
Store up to 8,000 sample events. Sample history events can be viewed, printed on the optional printer and download to a computer using Comet software or simple ASCII terminal commands.
24 hours of typical (intermittent) operation and 10 hours of continuous operation. Recharge time is only 2.5 hours.
Temperature / Relative Humidity Option
A plug-and-play option that immediately adds ambient temperature and relative humidity capabilities to displayed and logged data.
- Operation Manual (MOI # GT-526S-9800)
- Serial Cable , USB Cable (MOI # 550065, 500787)
- Comet Software (MOI # 80248)
- AC Adapter / Battery Charger (MOI # 390031)
- Iso-kinetic Sample Probe (MOI # G3110)
- Carrying Case (MOI # 8517
- Zero Particulate Filter (MOI # G3111).