The LanMaster 35 is a new handheld tester used for installing and maintaining Local Area Networks (LAN) using Power over Ethernet (PoE). The LanMaster 35 Power and Link Tester conducts power tests with actual loads to ensure that when a powered device such as a VoIP phone, wireless access point or security camera is connected to the network it will operate properly.
- Test Network Connections for IEEE 802.3af, Cisco Pre-standard and Nonstandard Types of Power and measures Link Resistance
- Conduct a Power Test with an Actual Load to Verify the Amount of Power Available
- Identify Speed/duplex Modes for 10/100/1000baseTX Links
- Measure Cable Length (when not connected to active device) and Transmit Link Activation Signals for Port Identification
- Transmit a Tone Signal that Allows the Cable to be Traced or a Punchdown Identified with the CT15 Tone Probe.
- LanMaster 35 Power and Link Tester
- Carrying Case
- User Guide
- AA Alkaline Batteries
- CableTracker 15 Tone Tracing Probe.