Small leakage currents can be dangerous! The current above the “threshold of perception” in appliances, motors and other equipment can cause a violent reaction which may result in serious physical injury.
For service, lab, production or industry, the Model 229-2 helps determine product conformance to standards.
CAUTION! Leakage current in appliances may increase with use and aging. Check appliances periodically for safety.
- Conforms to ANSI C101.1-1986 “Leakage Current for Appliances”
- Conforms to UL Safety Standards
- Compensated to Approximate Dalziel’s Perception Curve
- Overload Protected Up to 500 V Peak Momentarily on All Ranges
- Checks Both 120 VAC and 240 VAC Appliances
- Includes Test Leads, Battery and Manual.
- Test Leads