The testo 535 CO2 meter comes with a permanently attached sensor and is designed for monitoring/optimising the ambient air.
The average American spends about 90 percent of their time in closed rooms. The room climate often has a considerable effect on our health and overall wellbeing. There’s a big difference if the air – i.e. in an office – is fresh and invigorating or if it’s heavy and stale. Stale air can cause fatigue and tiredness and considerable discomfort. It can also lead to lack of concentration and have a detrimental effect on your health. The testo 535 CO2 meter is designed to measure the CO2 concentration in the ambient air because stale air has a much higher CO2 levels than fresh air.
Areas of application and benefits of the testo 535 CO2 meter
The testo 535 CO2 meter is ideal for monitoring/optimising the room climate, i.e. in offices. It can also be used to check if existing a/c and ventilation systems provide rooms with enough fresh air.
The high-precision, long-term stable, 2-channel IR sensor measures the CO2 concentration in the ambient air. The 2-channel infrared sensor is maintenance-free and can be used for long-term measurements. The readings from such measurements can be analysed using min/max and average values which can be displayed at the touch of a key.
The optional testo turbo printer can provide you with measuring data print outs that include both the time and date while you are still on site. And the optional TopSafe protective cover protects your meter against impact and dirt and water ingress.
- Quick and accurate CO2 measurements
- Long-term measurements using max/avg values
- Long-term stable/maintenance-free infrared sensor
- Optional testo turbo printer for print outs on site
- Permanently attached probe, batteries and calibration protocol
- Highly accurate and efficient
- CO2 Limit Value: 1000 parts per million
- Includes 9V battery and ISO calibration certificate
- Optional TopSafe protects from impact, dust and water.
- Testo 535 CO2 meter with permanently attached sensor
- Calibration certificate
- 9V block battery.